C&C Group recognises that our people are our greatest asset and key to continued growth and success and as such, we are committed to providing careers and working environments in which our people can achieve to their fullest potential. C&C Group’s reputation is one of its key assets, we take great pride in working closely with our customers to attain the standards of product and service that have been agreed and that our customers have come to expect.
C&C Group provides:
- Clear and fair terms of employment for its employees
- Provides clean, healthy and safe working conditions
- Has a fair remuneration policy everywhere we operate Strives for equal opportunities for all present and potential employees
- Encourages employees to develop skills and progress in their careers
- Ensures that staff are aware of the Group’s policies on insider trading, bribery and inappropriate gifts, money laundering and whistle blowing
- C&C Group is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and diversity in employment and recognises that this is essential to ensuring the success and growth of the organisation. To this end, C&C Group makes every effort to select, recruit, train and promote the best candidates based on suitability for the job; to treat all employees and applicants fairly, regardless of race, sex, marital status, age, nationality, ethnic origin, religious belief, sexual orientation or disability; and to ensure that no employee suffers harassment or intimidation.